Sunday, March 25, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I know it has been 2 months since my last post and I am so sorry - we have been so busy time is flying faster than usual!!!

Wren is talking up a storm - even some 2 word phrases in there if you listen carefully!  Her new favorite things...anything that will fit around her wrist so she can wear it as a bracelet, shoes, shoes, and more shoes (we were at a 40th birthday party last night - complete with a DJ - and a song came on and when Wren heard "My Boogy Shoes" - she bent down, lifted up her dress, and pointed out her shoes "Shoes" to everyone around her) and of course climbing on absolutely everything she can!

Here are some pictures from this past weekend...






 This was only one of a few pictures where she is actually looking at the camara - too many kids to play with, not enough time in the night...

...she didn't want to dance with me, can you tell??

No comments:

Post a Comment